The ACE360 Knowledge Base allows EPAOs to upload guidance and support documentation. These resources will give guidance on specific EPAO processes and procedures and can be either Generic or Standard-Specific.
Documents can only be uploaded by Super Admin/Admin Users
- LTP users will be able to access the Generic resources for all of the EPAOs that they are linked to. These could be documents such as your EPA booking process, payment options, Appeals/Complaints process, how to contact you and the use of any of your online testing facilities.
- LTP users will only be able to access the Standard Specific resources for those Standards to which they have been specifically assigned Apprentices that are undertaking these Standards. Standard specific guidance may relate to specific assessment plan documentation, your specific requirements relating to uploaded Apprentice evidence and your overall EPA grading criteria.
Accessing the Knowledge Base
- Click “Knowledge Base” icon on the main menu bar
- In the top half of the screen you will see all of the Generic guidance that has been uploaded by your organisation.
- To see Standard Specific guidance, go to the bottom half of the screen and select the relevant Standard from the
Standard drop-down list. Any specific documentation that has been uploaded will be displayed.
Each file within this area can be previewed by clicking the eye button, downloaded by clicking the download button and if an admin on the system the file can be deleted.