You may have heard of the Government’s ‘Trailblazer’ scheme, where, in England, new apprenticeship standards are being developed by employers to make sure they reflect the needs of the industry and of apprentices.
Many construction apprenticeship ‘Standards’ are now ready for delivery. Join our free webinar with CITB to find out what this means for you as a construction apprenticeship training provider, and what you need to do to prepare for the changes.
Who are the webinars for?
These webinars are for construction training providers already delivering apprenticeships, as well as those considering doing so for the first time or are interested in becoming an End Point Assessment Organisation.
What will the webinars cover?
The free webinars include key people involved in supporting the change. They will be able to answer your questions in real time.
They will be covering:
- Introduction to apprenticeship standards, what is changing and who is involved?
- What is happening when and what you need to do to prepare.
- What will be the arrangements to transition from current Frameworks to the new Standards?
- What is CITB’s external quality assurance role?
- How can we, ACE360, help you manage apprenticeship standards with our cost-effective solution.
We will be present at this live webinar to explain how the ACE360 system works and how it can help you effectively manage apprenticeship standards.
How do I join?
There’s no travel required, you just need to have an internet connection and access to a computer. Each webinar will last about an hour. We will be holding the webinars on the below dates:
Wednesday 13th March – 1000 introductory session and 1400 in-depth session
Thursday 14th March – 1000 in-depth session and 1400 introductory session