Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE) recently consulted on changes to our external quality assurance (EQA) system, proposing a move away from a system where EQA is delivered by a wide range of different organisations to one where EQA is delivered by either Ofqual or, for integrated higher and degree apprenticeships the Office for Students (OfS), in line with a framework set by the Institute. Read the consultation documents here.
ACE360 is here to support you!
ACE360 is designed to contain all the relevant information and data required for the EQA process. Our handy EQA report, lets you focus on EPA, while we securely manage your data! Reporting the information as required by your EQA is easy with ACE360 and our new booking tool. We are delighted to announce a further upgrade to ACE360 with the launch of the Scheduling and Booking functionality.
- Manage all your Assessments in one place with the new booking tool tab.
- You and your providers can easily create new bookings
- Automatically Assign Assessors
- Outlook/online calander view of all your bookings
- Assessor allocation based on availability, skills and location
- New booking filters and dashboard to easily find/view your bookings
- Track apprentice attendance and booking status
- + much, much more…
When you subscribe to the ACE360 booking tool you get;
- Access to an ACE360 trial account
- Two online sessions for your customers and invited guests, to find out about you as an EPAO and how to use the new ACE360 features.
- Admin/Super Admin training and support
- Role specific booking tool help guides
- Complete EQA reporting and data storage
Your ACE360 account manager would be delighted to discuss this functionality with you and demonstrate how it can help your organisation. If you would like a demo or to activate the new features on your account, please contact us via e-mail.