Are You EPA Ready? That is the question we will be exploring at our upcoming UVAC conference workshop held in Manchester on the 23/11/22
Throughout the UVAC conference workshop we will be exploring how to meet the external quality assurance (EQA) requirements for integrated higher and degree-level apprenticeships in England agreed between the DQB and IfATE in line with the Framework developed by IfATE.
Join Richard Bloxam (Director of Quality), Robert Herriot (Sales, Marketing & Implementation Manager) of the Federation for Industry Sector Skills & Standards / ACE360, a HEI apprenticeship leader who has engaged in FISSS HE apprenticeship research and Julie Stone, who is an independent expert subject matter consultant and researcher to:
- Explore the conditions of being an EPAO.
- Learn from FISSS commissioned HE apprenticeship research findings, including common issues and challenges faced by HEIs in offering apprenticeships and undertaking End Point Assessment (EPA) activity.
- Gain an institution perspective on experiences preparing for integrated provision and gain insight from an EPA readiness audit to assess compliance with EQA guidelines.
- Review how the EQA Framework impacts your University and outline resources that are available to support best practice.
- Conduct a self-audit with an EQA integrated checklist which will be provided after the session to allow attendees to navigate and assess their compliance against the conditions of being an EPAO within the context of the External Quality Framework.
If this sounds good to you, then what are you waiting for? Book onto the upcoming event by clicking the button below! We can’t wait to see you there.