Who We Help
Our End-Point Assessment Platform is packed full of features to make training and assessing apprenticeship standards easy.
End-Point Assessment Platform
ACE360 can integrate with your existing Learning Management System and national databases, providing an integrated and accurate way to manage Apprenticeship delivery and assessment.
Document, report, manage and audit progress in one place.
With ACE360, all the important details of your Apprentice records are accessible at the click of a button. From course documentation through to learner’s special requirements, your team can locate the important information required to progress your learner’s record from training to assessment, and through to completion!
DocumentAdd all of the documents and communications necessary to aid the certification process.
Find the information you need to understand the progress of every apprentice.
Our systems simplify and automate communication with LTPs, EPAOs and the ESFA.
Our systems have been designed with compliance in mind. Everything can be evidenced.
Focused on standards. Driven by service.
Developed by FISSS – the industry leader in Apprenticeship certification – ACE360 is focused on ensuring success for all organisations and learners navigating apprenticeship Standards. For us, that means investing all profits back into our user experience initiatives and our industry-leading customer support to improve learner outcomes across the UK.
With the ACE360 Booking tool, you can stay on top of your EPA bookings with ease. Track and monitor apprentice progress and view all the bookings on your Outlook/Online Calendar.
Navigate your way through records with ease, find what you’re looking for in a flash and export straight from ACE360 to a destination of your choice.
You can add supporting documentation easily whilst improving communication with your delivery and assessment partners.
Share your sensitive data with peace of mind that’s protected by industry-leading data protection.
Stay in the know whether working on the job, from home or in the office. You’ll also have full control over the progress of your team and your learners with data at your fingertips.
ACE360 has been designed to meet the needs of the organisations involved in the delivery of Standards with our unique Apprenticeship data Solution.
ACE360 has been developed by the creators of ACE, who have for the past decade fully managed the Framework Certification process for all Apprenticeships. Now, we are looking to use our experience and trusted relationships with Apprenticeship Providers to support the delivery of Standard Apprenticeships.
We’re driven by certification, not commerciality
Scheduling & Booking Tool
The Scheduling & Booking tool is a premium feature for EPAOs using ACE360. Pricing is available upon request. Benefits of the booking tool include…
- Fully report to EQA with additional data fields for reporting which help inform decision making.
- Book assessments easily and all in one centralised, secured place.
- Track and monitor bookings through unique online calendars for each ACE360, add them to your Outlook, Google Calendar or other online apps.
- Confirm and track attendance of Apprentices.
If you’re interested in upgrading to get the most out of your account, click here and your dedicated Account Manager will talk you through all the features and benefits and provide a tailor made quote based on the size of your organisation.
Making it easier.. Not more expensive
You won’t find a better-value End-Point Assessment Platform elsewhere! Whether your organisation is big or small, ACE360 delivers value to your business at an unbeatable price.
- Gives visibility to LTPs & EPAOs on learners’ progress
- Automated dashboard
- All standards broken down by assessment plan
- Ability to report
- Certification API key with the ESFA
- Data is held for 6 years (compliant with Ofqual)
- Everything included in Core plus...
- Access to the Scheduling & Booking tool
- Staging access – pre-release features and system for delivering training/demo
- Forum meetings with priority development input
- Additional Training /Implementation from our Training and Implementation Manager
- Assessor notification and Emails
- Ofqual – conflict of Interest Declaration
- Ofqual report
- Account manager