Additional Features – Bookings Dashboard
Each user will have their own dashboard. Their dashboard gives each user an instant overview of the booking status of all bookings, within ACE360, to which they have been assigned access. Super Admin and Admin users will see all bookings in your account. Training managers and training coordinators will only be able to see the bookings for apprentices to whom they are assigned. Please see our main user guides on assigning apprentices to Training Managers/Training Coordinators.
Each tile in the booking dashboard can be clicked on, this will apply and automatic filter for you view the information in the “All Bookings” section. For example, pending will show all the bookings that are pending acceptance or from the EPAO.
The bookings dashboard has been split into two sections, these are:
- BOOKINGS AT EACH STATUS – All available data – this view gives each user an instant overview of the booking status of all bookings, within ACE360, to which they have been assigned access.
- BOOKINGS AT EACH STATUS – Data from the last 7 days – this view gives each user an instant overview of the booking, where a status has changed within the last 7 days.
The status within the dashboard can be seen below:
- PENDING – Booking is in pending status and waiting for confirmation from EPAO.
- CONFIRMED – Booking is in confirmed status, and confirmed by EPAO.
- CANCELLED – Booking is in cancelled status, and cancellation request has been accepted by EPAO or the EPAO has cancelled the booking.
- COMPLETED – Booking is in completed status and attendance has been recorded by the EPAO Assessors.
Each tile on the bookings dashboard can be clicked on and this will apply an automatic filter within the all bookings tab. Here you’re able to isolate certain statuses and view the booking information that is in the relevant status.