Scheduling & Booking Tool
0 out of 5 stars
Each user will have their own bookings dashboard. Their dashboard gives each user an instant overview of the booking status of all bookings, within ACE360, that they have been assigned access to. Click on the relevant status to view the filtered view in the all bookings tab.
The following dashboards are available to EPAO Super Admin and Admin users
- BOOKINGS AT EACH STATUS – All available data – this view gives each user an instant overview of the booking status of all bookings, within ACE360, that they have been assigned access to.
- BOOKINGS AT EACH STATUS – Data from the last 7 days – this view gives each user an instant overview of the booking, where a status has changed within the last 7 days.
- PENDING – Booking is in pending status, and awaiting confirmation from EPAO
- EPAO ACTION REQUIRED – The booking status is in EPAO Action required.
- CONFIRMED – Booking is in confirmed status, and confirmed by EPAO
- CANCELLED – Booking is in cancelled status, and cancellation request has been accepted by EPAO
- COMPLETED – Booking is in completed status and attendance has been recorded by the EPAO.
The Dashbaord also shows information relating to your assessors on the system. This section will show the following:
- PENDING – Booking that has not yet been accepted by the assessor
- ACCEPTED – Booking that has been accepted and needs to be confirmed by an Admin
- REJECTED – Booking that has been rejected by an assessor
All Bookings Navigation
The all bookings tab is your main booking table, the area for you to find all your bookings.
Please see a breakdown of this page below;