Scheduling & Booking Tool
0 out of 5 stars
Once a booking request is submitted to your EPAO, you can click ‘Manage Booking’ and ‘Edit Booking’. This will allow you to edit the details within the booking and add additional apprentices to the booking request.
A booking can be amended if the booking status is either Pending or Confirmed, this can be seen from the booking dashboard:
The details included in the booking details section are included in the email to the apprentice when the booking is confirmed.
The following information can be edited;
- REQUESTED ASSESSMENT DATE – Date picker based on organisation availability.
- EQUIPMENT REQUIRED – Free text box to detail requirements for the Assessment.
- DRESS CODE – Free text box which may be guidance for the Assessor or apprentice. Feedback has shown that some apprentices feel intimidated if required to wear formal attire.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) – Free text box to describe any site or assessment requirements like a hard-hat and HI-VIS vest.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES – Free text box for additional notes, whom to contact when on site, what to expect for assessment, online booking link or link to virtual meeting details.
- EPAO INVIGILATOR REQUIRED (YES/NO) – Selection tool if an invigilator is to be provided by EPAO.
Click next to review and amend the information from create a booking request – additional apprentices. Here you can remove any apprentice from the booking, or add new apprentices who meet the standard, components that have been approved for EPA. Viewing status will be available on your main dashboard, to see how this is done click here.
Please note, to edit venue, component or assessment type (online/face to face). You will need to cancel and create a new booking.